10. It's fun for Kids! Kids can win prizes and candy with 'Fishing for Sprockets' and the ever-popular 'Pin the Tail on the Mule'. At 12-noon, there will be a free kids U12 race on a shortened course.
9. Free pizza and free coffee.
8. Cash primes for each race category (except Kids U12). Sponsored by Red Barn Bikes of Hamilton.
7. Schwag Raffles. You don't have to race .. anybody can win free stuff!
6. The coveted "You Rule Mule Medal" awarded to most aggressive riders. One male, one female.
5. The always colorful Cory Hardy as Race MC! You just can't BUY entertainment like this ...
4. The weather is looking GREAT! Ya ya.. it IS winter in Bozeman and we've had some precip. But.. the forecast is for 55 degrees with some sun! A perfect recipe for MUD!
3. First-Timers race for $5! Now.. this is no race for you sandbaggers looking for easy handouts. This is for total newbies and those who have never raced. 'Nuff said.
2. Racers can win SaWEET Trophies! Yup.. the trophies go 3-deep, 10 classes. That's 30 MuleCross 2009 trophies!!
And.. the #1 reason to attend MuleCross...
1. It's Halloween! A great excuse to dress freaky and be freakier. Race in costume and be eligible for cash prizes! $50 best male costume, $50 best female costume.